Terms and Conditions
At the time of booking your Credit Card will be charged the full payment by Paradise Island Resort (the property). No Credit Card surcharge applies to Bookings through our website.
Total Price includes all taxes, use of recreational facilities and service fees, but does not include any extra guest charges and supplementaries which are not calculated automatically, and which need to be paid separately to the hotel at Check-In
All rates are fully non-refundable. Bookings made direct with resort or via our webpage may be changed once and there is a $30.00 change fee plus any extra charges in rates for the different prices.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Apartments are Non-Smoking
- All changes to bookings including name changes will incur a $30.00 fee.
- There is a $200 security bond payable on arrival. This bond can be paid in either cash or as a pre-authorisation on your credit card. Note: the pre-authorisation will hold on your card for approximately 10 working days and cannot be cancelled once processed
- Pets are Not Allowed
- Free On-Site Parking: One On-Site Car or Motorbike Parking per Room is Provided and additional parking is subject to availability and at additional cost
- Your Room will be serviced prior to your arrival with bed made up, and towels provided. Housekeeping Cleaning & Services are included mid-term, each week, for bookings over 1 week. Additional Housekeeping Services during your stay are available at nominal additional cost
- Our Rooms are not serviced daily, and our room tariffs reflect guests feedback that they would prefer to pay a lesser amount for a non-serviced option (but daily/extra Service can be arranged at short notice for reasonable additional charge)
- Additional Towels provided outside scheduled Housekeeping: AUD$ 3 per Towel
- All published room rates are per room per night for 1-2 persons
- Extra person (per night): Adult AUD$25 and Child AUD$15
- Extra bedding for rollaway/Crib/ Baby Cot: AUD$20 per stay.
- Extra Child (under 4 years of age) requiring no extra linen, bedding or towels - No Charge
- All additional charges for "Bedding and Housekeeping Services" are payable direct to the property at Check-In or when requested
- Once bookings are made, and/or Guests checked-in, Cancellations are not permitted, and Refunds are not available. Guests requests to change rooms after Check-In may incur a cleaning fee
- Paradise Island Resort is a mixed use building which includes residents and permanent tenants, and has a strict "No Party" and "No Anti-Social Behaviour" Policies which are strictly enforced for the benefit and peaceful enjoyment of all occupants. As such, we will refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties.
- Only Guests Registered with Reception are permitted in Rooms after 10pm
- Failure to comply with these Policies will result in the eviction of Guests from the property, and the forfeiture of all accommodation and other monies paid
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply, and the above list may not be comprehensive and is subject to change